Benalla Theatre Company Patronage
Benalla Theatre Company invites you to become a Patron of our company. Benalla Theatre Company believe it is important when accepting assistance from your business that in return we will give your business maximum exposure amongst our members and audiences, encouraging them to support you as you are supporting us. Patronage is available to Business/Corporate organizations, private individuals or families at a cost of $250 per annum. Your support will help us to continue to work and grow in providing entertainment and supporting the community for many years to come.
The benefits of becoming a BTC Patron include:
- One Free ¼ page advertisement of your Business Logo in the next available major production programme.
- Two (2) free tickets to selected productions, and one free Program.
- Invitation to all social events
- The Backdrop newsletter
- Signage in a prominent position at our rehearsal and meeting space
- Regular promotion in The Backdrop newsletter, Production programmes, BTC Facebook Page and Group, Instagram and Twitter accounts and the Benalla Theatre Company Website and other company correspondence.
BTC Patronage does not include voting rights or eligibility to hold any position on the Benalla Theatre Company Committee (This does not preclude being able to be a regular member, which we invite you to also become).
For further information please contact our Company Secretary Emily Watt on Ph: 0400 639 536 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to acknowledge the following who have become Patrons of Benalla Theatre Company. We thank them for their generosity and support of our company.